Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Vertical Cut CZone 3-Finger Glove
Ready for anything winter throws at you, the Hestra Vertical Cut CZone 3-Finger Gloves provide waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection in a warm, durable package. The 3-Finger design adds dexterity for gripping your ski poles, or snowboarders ratcheting down their bindings. A tough, yet flexible construction ensures these gloves last more than one season, while the G-Loft insulation prevents cold fingers from cutting your day short. A leather palm grip holds firm on ski poles and boot ratchets, while the adjustable pull straps and neoprene cuffs do their part to prevent frigid gusts from sneaking in.
- Tough, dexterous 3-finger gloves with robust warmth and protection
- Durable melange fabric and leather palm bolster its durability
- Waterproof, breathable insert ensures wetness stays out
- G-Loft insulation traps precious warmth for lasting comfort
- Adjustable straps and neoprene cuffs customize an exact fit
- Outward-facing seams give better grip and more comfort
- Foam padding on fingers and backhand provide more protection
- Item #HES009J
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.