The Hestra Vernum Glove is light, waterproof, and versatile to keep your hands happy and dry on warm days of touring or park laps on slushy, spring days. Its CZone membrane keeps your hands dry while the light insulation and fleece lining offer just the right amount of warmth to keep you on the slopes longer. The windproof, breathable back hand material has four-way stretch to keep your dexterity up while the front hand goat leather is super flexible and requires no breaking in so you can get right to skiing. To finish it off, a neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure seals out the elements for a fun, spring day on the slopes.
- Waterproof backcountry glove for spring touring or resort riding
- CZone membrane keeps hands dry in spring slush and heavy snow
- Windproof, breathable backhand fabric offers comfort on the slopes
- Flexible goat leather front hand requires no break in, offers grip
- Light insulation and fleece lining keep hands toasty on long days
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure seals out the elements
- Item #HES008N
- [back hand] Hestra Flextron (synthetic), [frong hand] goat leather, [leather] polyester fleece
- CZone membrane
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?