Ready for everything from shoveling snow out of the driveway and walking the dog in the cold, to the occasional spring skiing day, the Hestra Tor Glove offers a combination of comfort and toughness to handle all your cold weather needs. Elk leather offers durability and suppleness to help you with outdoor tasks, and Gore Windstopper keeps stinging gusts at bay. A soft wool terry lining keeps your fingers from freezing without adding a ton of bulk, and the inseam keeps it sleek enough for wearing into town.
- Warm and durable gloves for everyday wear
- Elk leather is durable, supple, and looks good
- Gore Windstopper blocks wind and resists water
- Wool terry lining offers plush warmth
- Elasticized wrist locks in heat
- Inseam adds sleek and elegant look
- Item #HES006L
- Q & A
High quality warmth
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are GREAT! The fit is fantastic and the quality of the materials and construction is solid. These don't really need to be broken in as they're soft and pliable right out of the box. Highly recommend!