The savvy ski bum's choice.
Hestra designed the Tantel Glove for rugged jobs in cold weather, from shoveling snow to working with power tools. However, if you're here, then it's probably because you're a cash-strapped ski bum looking looking for a cheap alternative to expensive, tech-heavy ski gloves. If so, you're definitely in the right place. High-quality leathers withstand seasons of daily shredding, and synthetic insulation keeps your fingers toasty on pow days. Just be sure to add some wax or water-repellent coating to prevent the snow from soaking through.
- Rugged and warm work gloves
- Pigskin leather is durable and supple
- Cotton back of hand for breathability
- Low-profile insulation adds warmth
- Elastic wrist for secure fit
- Reinforced fingers and knuckles boost durability
- Item #HES006H