Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Power Heater Glove
Half of the Hestra Power Heater Glove's brawn comes from its battery powered heating loops. The other half is a natural result of quality materials and solid construction, both of which have made Hestra a leader in the ski industry since the '40s.
The back of the hand is composed of Hestra's Flextron softshell frabic, and the palm is a durable Goat leather. A waterproof CZone insert provides further protection from moisture, and synthetic Fiberfill insulation adds warmth in addition to the battery powered heating loops. The warmth of the glove can be adjusted through the the control button on the back of the hand, and the Lithium battery can either be replaced or recharged via the international charging adapter.
- Heated gloves for bitterly cold activities
- CZone waterproof membrane seals out melting snow
- Impregnated goat leather palm is extremely durable
- Fiberfill insulation seals in warmth
- Bemberg lining is soft against your skin
- Rechargeable battery powers heating loops for warmth
- Heat control button lets you adjust to a comfortable temp
- Includes travel case and international charging adapter
- Item #HES000K
3.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.