Why We Like The Power Heater Gauntlet Glove
When our hands are ice cold and it is somewhere between hot coffee and hot toddy time, we trust the Hestra Power Heater Gauntlet Glove. These heated gloves are not a gimmick. The waterproof outer and lofty synthetic insulation would keep our hands feeling good most of the season, the added battery powered heat on the back of all 4 fingers and the thumb just helps us stay out later on the coldest days of winter.
- Battery powered gloves built to help you skip warming huts
- 4-way stretch face fabric offers dexterity and durability
- Czone waterproof and breathable laminate keeps your hands fresh
- Durable leather palm handles daily wear and tear with ease
- Battery powered warmth pumps warmth to the back of the hand
- 3 temperature settings help you customize your comfort
- Rechargeable batteries and battery charger are included
- Item #HESZ1A4
- [face fabric] Flextron softshell 4-way stretch (synthetic), impregnated goat leather
- Czone laminate
- G-Loft (synthetic)
- gauntlet, glove
- Palm Grip
- impregnated goat leather
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- battery heated
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 8.2oz (including batteries)
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help