Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Patrol Gauntlet Mitten
Temperatures in the mountains can change quickly, especially when you're finding lines from sun up to sun down. With the Patrol Gauntlet Mitten from Hestra, your fingers will stay nice and warm through the cold temperatures from first chair to last call. The removable liner has G-loft insulation that not only offers warmth, but is easy to take out to dry or wash. The durable leather palms provide grip while the polyester backer offers stretch to keep your hands flexible through the day. For additional warmth and comfort, a neoprene cuff at the wrist seals out the elements while external seams keep hot spots at bay.
- Durable mitten that provides warmth for long days on the slopes
- Army Goat Leather palm offers durability and grip on ski poles
- Polyester backer allows freedom of movement on or off the lifts
- Removable liner is insulated against plummeting temperatures
- Neoprene cuff around wrist seals in warmth, seals out snow
- Pull-strap with hook-and-loop closure allows personalized fit
- External seams provide enhanced comfort for day-long wear
- Item #HES006R
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.