Select a Size
Select a Color
Oden Leather Glove
If you've never experienced the pain of splinters or burnt fingers, then you've probably always made a campfire with Hestra's Oden Leather Glove. This work glove will keep your skin baby soft as you cut wood with a splintery axe, and its sturdy leather construction keeps the heat at bay while you manage the flames.
- Leather glove lets you work on campfires defended
- Waxed elk leather defends against high heat
- Flame-retardant threads avoid catching on fire
- Elastic around the wrist delivers a secure fit
- Pull tab ensures they're easy to pull on
- Item #HES005L
- elk split leather, flame-retardant thread
- elastic wrist
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 16, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Got these for my husband for a present and was so surprised by how great the quality is. Very soft and the seams look really heavy duty.
Emily Schultz Carper
January 16, 2018
Rugged and Supple!
- I've used it several times
I use these gloves for splitting wood and tending my fireplace. I anticipate they'll be great for a little bit of logging and chainsaw work this fall, too. The elk split leather makes for a very rugged glove of super high quality, but they have a wonderful supple and soft feel on the inside. Quite the combination for a hard working glove. The fire retardant stitching has been excellent so far, as I've had to adjust a few logs cooking in the fire. After a quick brush off of the ash, everything looks brand new. Love these gloves! Form truly follows function! They're everything you'd expect from such a reputable brand.