Select style & size:Select options
My First Basic Mitten
You don't like cold fingers so you can bet your kiddo isn't very fond of them either. Send her out in the snow with Hestra's Toddlers' My First Basic Mitten and be confident that she won't come in frozen-fingered and crying. With Primaloft insulation, this mitten stays warm even when it gets damp—although, with the waterproof and windproof outer, that won't happen anyways. A hook-and-loop closure locks out snow so your little one can play outside until the sun sets or dinner is ready, whichever comes first.
- A warm set of mittens to keep little fingers warm
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps snow out and warmth in
- Primaloft synthetic insulation stays warm even when damp
- Windproof and waterproof design keeps young hands warm
- Item #HES005K
- Q & A
Best Kids Glove Out There
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 3'3"
- Weight: 25lbs
My 4 year old uses these a few times a week at her ski lessons and she never complains that her hands are cold. She has never needed hand warmers. They have wrist straps to cut down on the dropsies and a label on the inside for her name and number. Easy for her to pull on too. This is our second pair and we will keep on getting them until she grows out of them.