Long Sr Bike Glove
Shoulder season riding poses a conflict of interests when it comes to getting dressed in the morning, due to the rapidly changing weather conditions. The Long Sr glove uses a breathable synthetic mesh outer to help release heat, while the neoprene cuff helps deter moisture from entering the glove to keep your hands happy in varying conditions.
- Synthetic glove is perfect for mild to chilly trail riding in spring and fall
- Pull strap closure keeps the glove in place through bouts of techy trail
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips keep you connected to media
- Silicone print on fingers supply maximum grip for charging hard
- Neoprene cuff helps seal water and moisture out
- Item #HESZ16Q
- [palm] 60% polyamid, 40% polyurethane, [backing]85% polyester, 15% elastane
- impact-absorbing material
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 7, 2021
- True to size
These gloves are warmer that some of the others I own but that is why I bought them. They are exactly what I wanted and I really am happy with them.