Fall Line Glove
The Women's Leather Fall Line Gloves from Hestra are your go-to when conditions outside would have the average skier heading to the lodge for cocoa. The outers are made of extremely durable cowhide aniline, while synthetic G-loft insulation serves to keep your hands warm and toasty. A soft polyester lining feels good and helps to wick moisture away from your skin while you ski. Neoprene cuffs team up with hook-and-loop wrist closures to ensure that no nasty weather gets in where it shouldn't be.
- Hestra's traditional ski glove designed with a shorter length
- Cowhide leather exterior fends off the elements with a supple feel
- G-loft insulation maintains warmth in winter's chill
- Bemberg lining wicks moisture, dries quickly, and feels soft
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop strap to keep out snow
- Item #HES009K
- [face fabric] impregnated cowhide, [lining] Bemberg polyester blend, [cuff] neoprene
- G-loft polyester
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help