Like a fireplace for your fingers.
Walks down snow-covered trails and through holiday light-strewn streets are so much more enjoyable when your hands are covered in the cozy comfort and timeless style of the Hestra Women's Idun Mittens. Deerskin leather from North American white-tailed deer offers a supple feel and a gorgeous grain texture, while low-profile Primaloft insulation, brushed polyester linings, and knit wool cuffs offer luxurious warmth and a plush feel. So whether it's a chilly night on the town or an afternoon stroll with the dog, keep your hands happy with the Idun Mittens.
- Cozy and sophisticated mitts for chilly weather
- Deerskin is supple and offers classic style
- Primaloft insulation offers low-bulk warmth
- Brushed polyester lining adds soft and warm feel
- Knit wool cuff keeps warmth from escaping
- Item #HES006D
- Q & A
Wife Loves Them!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My wife wanted a pair of durable warm mittens for cold winter mornings going to and from work or walking around town on chilly winter nights. She absolutely loves these. Hestra makes some of the best gloves and mittens around and these are no exception. Cute, simple, stylish and timeless design have made these instant favorites and they will be a go to winter functional comfort item for her for years to come.