Select a size:
Apart from being high and rocky, the Rocky Mountains are known for being bitterly cold, so suit up with the Hestra Women's Heli Mittens when you venture out to ski some cold Rocky Mountain powder. Built with soft leather and a waterproof, breathable membrane, these mittens will keep your hands dry and remain intact after a long season of skiing. For warmth, Hestra insulated these gloves with a fleece liner that can be removed and dried out after a snowy day, and it added Fiberfill insulation for reliable warmth and comfort in seriously cold conditions. Hestra gave the Helis a slimmer profile for a more women-specific fit, and a hook-and-loop wrist strap ensures a snug and secure fit.
- Ski and snowboard mittens ideal for midwinter powder days
- Hestra Triton polyester exterior with durable Army Goat leather palm
- Waterproof and breathable Trion insert
- Fiberfill insulation retains warmth even when wet
- Removable fleece liner for additional warmth and washability
- Hestra was founded in Sweden in 1936, so the brand knows about cold and snow
- Item #HES0091
- 100% nylon
- Triton membrane
- Removable Liner
- Bemberg fleece (100% polyester)
- Palm Grip
- Army Goat leather
- Claimed Weight
- [size 6, pair] 7.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 66 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.