Why We Like The Heated Liner Mitten
A full day in the backcountry means a full day of walking, skiing, and standing in the snow. It's essential to have warm enough gear, and that's why we're wearing the Heated Liner Mitten from Hestra. On low, these mittens stay warm for up to 10 hours. They're water-resistant, windproof, and breathable so our hands stay toasty and dry. We're keeping our hands warm so we can last all day outside in full comfort.
- Warm your hands like never before with these heated mittens
- Low, medium, and high settings allow customized levels of warmth
- Stays warm from 8-10 hours on low, and 2 hours on high
- Rechargeable, replaceable battery charges via USB cable
- Water-resistant, windproof, and breathable exterior keeps hands dry
- Designed to replace the stock liner in various Hestra mittens
- Electronic components may interfere with avalanche transceivers
- Item #HES005S
- [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop, [lining, insulation] fiberfill, brushed polyester
- windproof, water-resistant
- heated mitten liner
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8] 5.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 15, 2020
Hi I’m wondering how you change the heat settings when you have a normal glove shell over the top?
January 31, 2020
Can these liners be charged from a power-bank via USB? They do have an USB adaptor, but not sure what the voltage needs to be for them to actually charge. Same question about using a Goal Zero solar panel. Can such panel charge the batteries, provided there is a lot of sun?