Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Heated Liner Mitten
A full day in the backcountry means a full day of walking, skiing, and standing in the snow. It's essential to have warm enough gear, and that's why we're wearing the Heated Liner Mitten from Hestra. On low, these mittens stay warm for up to 10 hours. They're water-resistant, windproof, and breathable so our hands stay toasty and dry. We're keeping our hands warm so we can last all day outside in full comfort.
- Warm your hands like never before with these heated mittens
- Low, medium, and high settings allow customized levels of warmth
- Stays warm from 8-10 hours on low, and 2 hours on high
- Rechargeable, replaceable battery charges via USB cable
- Water-resistant, windproof, and breathable exterior keeps hands dry
- Designed to replace the stock liner in various Hestra mittens
- Electronic components may interfere with avalanche transceivers
- Item #HES005S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.