Heated Liner Mitten
- Warm your hands like never before with these heated mittens
- Integrated heating loops on fingers ensure toasty warmth
- Low, medium, and high settings allow customized levels of warmth
- Stays warm from 8-10 hours on low, and 2 hours on high
- Rechargeable, replaceable battery charges via USB cable
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable exterior keeps hands dry
- Brushed polyester lining delivers a soft, plush fit
- Electronic components in glove may interfere with avalanche transceivers
- Item #HES005S
- [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop, [lining] fiberfill, brushed polyester
- windproof, waterproof membrane
- heated mitten
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 15, 2020
Hi I’m wondering how you change the heat settings when you have a normal glove shell over the top?
January 31, 2020
Can these liners be charged from a power-bank via USB? They do have an USB adaptor, but not sure what the voltage needs to be for them to actually charge. Same question about using a Goal Zero solar panel. Can such panel charge the batteries, provided there is a lot of sun?