Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Falt Guide Glove
If you spend your workdays on your skis or ski like it's your job, you can't do without the Hestra Falt Guide Glove. This all-leather glove is a little stiff out of the box, but once it's broken in, you won't ski without it. Hestra designed the durable glove with a work cuff that lacks a zipper or snap closure; it's easy to get on and off to tie lines or dig through your pockets. The hardwearing glove has a removable wool liner you can leave in your car on warm days and dry it out in the patrol shack over lunch.
- Two-in-one glove for spending lots of days on the mountain
- Leather is durable yet malleable to conform to your hand
- Removable wool liner manages moisture and temperature
- Goatskin palm provides traction on your poles
- Elastic wrist secures the fit and deflects snow
- Slip-on design for easy on and off
- Item #HES0021
4.5 based on 41 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.