Select Style & Size
Freeride CZone 3-Finger Glove
Pick apart technical lines with your hands wrapped in warm protection against the elements with the Hestra Freeride CZone 3-Finger Glove. Tweaked specifically for snowboarders, these 3-finger gloves add dexterity for strapping in and adjusting forward lean, while the Wolf Paw fingertip reinforcement eliminates seams from surfaces that get the most wear and tear.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Durable, warm 3-finger glove designed for serious winter riding
- Waterproof, breathable insert protects against wet snow
- Foam insulation traps body heat for lasting warmth
- Impregnated cowhide leather is durable and comfortable
- Neoprene cuff provides a snug barrier against the elements
- Item #HES00AV
- [face fabric] impregnated cowhide, [lining] Bemberg polyester blend
- CZone insert
- hook-and-loop, neoprene cuff
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 7, 2020
this is for my husband who has small hands, takes a men's small. I am not familiar with numerical sizes in gloves. What size will fit a men's small hand in this product?
December 11, 2019
Do these have wrist leashes (I believe Hestra calls them “handcuffs”)?
December 12, 2019
Answered my own question by talking to Hestra: these do not have the wrist strap leashes. But you can get extras from Hestra and install them yourself, if desired.