Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Leather Fall Line Glove
We tend to rack up days on our season pass, so we grab a glove that's durable enough for a long, intensive season on the mountain. Hestra's classic Leather Fall Lines are warm, highly weather-resistant, and ultra-burly for those who know every run, every secret spot, and every lifty's coffee order.
- Rugged gloves that are ready for endless days on the slopes
- Cowhide aniline leather features reinforcements in key areas
- Foam insulation helps your fingers stay warm and nimble as you ski
- Soft inner lining provides an added dimension of comfort
- Adjustable neoprene cuff effectively seals out the cold
- Outseams along the fingers increase both comfort and grip control
- Thick back of hand protects as you brush away tree branches
- Connected carabiner lashes onto backpack and bags
- Item #HES0161
4 based on 85 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.