Army Leather Patrol Jr Mitten
Tired of your little ripper always complaining of cold hands and wearing out gloves like they're made of paper? Keep them out on the slopes doing what they love for longer with the Hestra Army Leather Patrol Jr Mitten. Tough leather keeps out snow and cold and lasts through lots of kid induced wear and tear.
- A weatherproof mitten made with durable materials for the rough-riding grom
- Insulated to retain heat and keep the kiddos comfortable
- Neoprene cuffs manage moisture all the way to the base
- Item #HES005G
- [face fabric] goat leather [lining] Hestra dobby polyester melange (3 layer)
- Removable Liner
- Bemberg (polyester)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, randonee
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 11, 2018
I love my Hestras, so I thought this would be perfect for my little cousin for Christmas secret santa, and I was right! He was so happy (and so was his mom!). The quality is amazing, and the fit is great!
December 8, 2017
Perfect for little hands
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for my youngest (she picked out the color)....soft leather, easy on/off, wrist cuffs keep them from falling off when on the chair lift and most importantly, WARM. Hestra brand is pretty bomber ski gear and will last a while. I highly recommend printing out and using the sizing tool for little hands to choose the correct mitten size.