Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Army Leather Couloir Glove
The Hestra Army Leather Couloir Glove keeps your hands warm, dry, and supple as you seek out new lines, find secret powder stashes, and huddle up on cold chairlift rides. Its waterproof construction keeps moisture at bay while the foam lining has your fingers toasty warm as you lap your favorite runs. To keep your hands flexible, Hestra constructed the Couloir Glove with their Ergo grip with pre-curved fingers and minimal excess material on the palm to provide you with maximum dexterity. Finally, the easy to care for insert is both breathable and waterproof for maximum moisture protection and dry, warm hands so you can focus on your turns.
- Lightweight, supple glove for comfort and dexterity on the slopes
- Waterproof construction keeps hands dry through multiple laps
- Pre-curved fingers, minimal excess material offers dexterity
- Goat leather in the palm increases durability for multi-season use
- Foam insulation keeps fingers toasty warm when temperatures plummet
- Breathable CZone waterproof insert keeps hands warm and dry
- Elastic pull strap with hook-and-loop closure secure fit
- Item #HES006O
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.