Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Army Leather Ascent Glove
When climbing high in the backcountry, pull on the Hestra Army Leather Ascent Glove for a comfy, grippy ascent and downhill warmth and comfort. This rugged beauty is made from impregnated army goat leather for an unmatched feel and sensitivity. Tough Cordura stretch covers the knuckles and kangaroo leather reinforcement add extra burly protection. The removable wool liner provides low-profile, non-bulky insulation when you need it. And a sleek neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure seal out the cold and wet. This glove is so accommodating, it puts the seams on the exterior for maximum comfort.
- Burly gloves for intense conditions and activities
- Impregnated army goat leather is malleable yet durable
- Cordura stretch over knuckles enhances your dexterity
- Kangaroo leather reinforcement increases the lifespan
- Removable wool pile liner naturally manages moisture
- Neoprene undercuff hugs your unique wrist shape
- Hook-and-loop closure customizes the fit
- Item #HES0178
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.