Select style & size:Select options
You’re feeling pretty confident in your new relationship, so when your significant other pops the question, “Would you like to go home to meet my family?” you have to say yes. Between the dinner at upscale restaurants with the grandparents and the full day of hiking with all four of the siblings, you’ll need a little more room in your luggage to pack what you need.
That’s where Herschel Supply’s Trade Medium Rolling Gear Bag comes in. The outer shell and stable multi-directional wheels give off a more sophisticated look when you first meet the parents at the airport while the attached TSA-approved combination lock will give you a little more peace of mind that everything you’ve packed will be safely tucked away during your flight. With everything else in order, all you need to do is order one (one!) in-flight cocktail and relax.
- Durable, hard-shell luggage with enough room for longer trips
- Lined with Herschel Supply’s signature striped fabric
- Two-way zipper comes with approved TSA combination lock
- Zippered pocket and adjustable garment straps makes packing easy
- Retractable handle and multidirectional wheels for easy transport
- Item #HRS00G9
- Q & A
Herschel Supply 66L Rolling Bag
I'm obsessed with this bag. I bought it for a 2 week long trip abroad, but have used it on a ski trip as well. It's lightweight and the 4 wheel rollers make it so awesome to carry and roll through the airport. I love the color, I got the ice blue and love how subtle it is.