Select your style & size:Select options
- Fully lined with Herschel signature coated cotton/poly fabric
- Outside sleeve pocket secures smaller items
- Item #HRS0035
- Q & A
Fashion and Function
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this for my girlfriend and she LOVES it. Cool looking bag for weekend trips. Not everything has to be super techy.
Perfect Overnight Bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Perfect size for short trips! Big enough to fit enough essentials for a weekend trip but small enough that it doesn't take up to much space. Doesn't have any pockets inside so if you are big on organization it probably isn't for you, but for me it is the perfect weekend travel bag!
Herschel STRAND bag - AWESOME!!!
Hey everyone! I just got my navy / light blue STRAND bag, yes I am a guy, and it looks awesome. I received it in a well packaged box, w/ a nice plastic zip lock bag protecting it and arrived in less than 3 days.
Perfect travel bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great size for an over night trip, or a weekend trip. I have used it for clothes and weekend essentials. I love it! One of the reviews said it is not for people who want their things to be organized in different sections, but I didn't need that... just a bag to put all of my clothes in while traveling so I don't mind that there aren't any organizational sections inside
The bag's biggest shortcoming is its lack of pockets.
There is this one exterior pocket that is not super secure.
Here's a picture of the interior of the bag.
It's a cute red and white striped lining.
I like this lining because it cleans easily and well, you simply wipe with a damp cloth to freshen your bag up a bit.
Huge & Durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I needed a new bag to carry my work crap around because the 80s era Solomon Ski Jammer backpack I was previously using was looking a bit worse for the wear.
This bag is REALLY big, I am one of those people that carries a TON of crap with me, wherever I go. I have my LARGE 14" laptop, my lunch, crafts or books to entertain myself on my daily van commute, etc. This bag has no trouble fitting all this junk and more. I love the patterns and the bag itself is really durable with sturdy straps.
* Durable with sturdy straps
* High quality zipper
* Wide base, so the bag stands upright
* HUGE - capacity is sizable
* Cute interior liner
There are a few things that do bother me, however.
* There is no interior organization in this bag, which is frustrating, it's a free-for-all. Herschel could make a much better product by either adding dividers or even an interior pocket or two. There is only one exterior pocket that does not close.
*The leather zipper tabs kind of suck, they are always coming loose and it's only a matter of time before I lose one.
If you are an organizational freak, you should consider the Strand Plus: