From the city center to the mountains.
Minimalist design meets maximum versatility in the Herschel Supply Mammoth Large Backpack. Its sleek style blends in when you're biking through the city, while its spacious storage capacity offers enough room for everything you need during a long afternoon hike in the hills.
Built with a water-resistant fabric and reinforced Cordura bottom panel, the Mammoth's tough enough for daily commutes and outdoor adventures alike. An included, stowable rain cover keeps your supplies from getting soaked when the clouds unleash a torrent halfway through your bike ride or trail trek. And with padded, contoured, and ventilated shoulder straps and back panel, you'll get wherever you're going in utmost comfort.
- Goes from urban to outdoors with ease
- Fabric is water-resistant and durable
- Cordura reinforced bottom for extra longevity
- Padded laptop sleeve protects your computer
- Ripstop rain cover with zippered sleeve
- Contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Mesh water bottle pockets at sides
- Reflective accents aid low-light visibility
- Item #HRS00DW
- Q & A
Looks great and does it's job!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This backpack is great! I love the simple design and aesthetics. About as much organization on the interior as I need, and it has a laptop sleeve, which is a plus. Great choice for any student.