Welsey II Trench Coat
The Helly Hansen Welsey II Trench Coat is just thing to defend against stormy weather without draining your wardrobe of sleek, classic style. Made from waterproof HellyTech 2-layer fabric, this doubled-breasted trench coat won't let a drop of rain ruin your good time or your clothing. Fully taped seams eliminate micro openings through which tricky spits could creep inside. Shiny snaps button the flaps over a chunky, chic zipper when the precipitation gets pushy. The hood tucks away into the collar when you're not in need of head protection, and a mesh-lined back yoke gives you easy access to air conditioning. Whether you're strolling in Seattle, scotch-tasting in Scotland, or exploring small islands in the Pacific in the weeks preceding monsoon season, this bright, thigh-skimming raincoat ensures you won't get lost—or wet—in a steady downpour.
- A stylish trench coat for rainy days in the city
- Two-layer membrane delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Fully sealed seams deny access to sneaky raindrops
- Hood can be stowed away inside the collar when the rain stops
- Zippered pockets provide a secure stash for phone and money
- Detachable waist belt offers a flattering silhouette
- Item #HYH00VR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 110lbs
Good looking coat, fits nice, great to avoid cold and look nice
Designer Style with Outdoor Grit!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 145lbs
I love this raincoat. It is a timeless design with all the protection of a high end technical jacket. It might look like an urban piece, but I legitimately have taken this on trips when I had to pack light and it served me as well walking the streets of NYC as it did trudging up a trail in the mist outside Vancouver!! The rain and wind affected me way less than my hiking partners in their arguably better suited gear AND I received compliments in the most fashionable city in the world! Home run of a raincoat!