Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Verglas Hooded Down Insulator Jacket -
Whether you're skiing, climbing, or hiking, if you're headed towards cold weather in the mountains you'll want to bring along the packable warmth of the Helly Hansen Verglas Hooded Down Insulator Jacket. Throw this versatile down jacket under whatever shell fits the task at hand and enjoy the toasty warmth of its 700+ fill down insulation. For pursuits that might not require a shell, you'll be thankful for the lightweight yet durable Pertex microlight ripstop and its tough resistance to scrapes against rough rock, as well as its weather-resistant protection. The hood is adjustable to give you a snug fit on windy days, and it's also got Lycra edging for added comfort. There's also Lycra in the cuffs to keep the wind and cold out, as well an adjustable hem to accomplish the same goal. You can store smaller pieces of gear in the hand pockets when you're out on another adventure, or stuff your freezing fingers in them when you forget your gloves around town.
- A versatile down jacket for multi-sport warmth in cold weather
- Toasty down insulation keeps you warm when you visit cold climates
- Pertex Microlight shell is durable yet super light on weight
- Adjustable hood offers a snug fit when cold winds are howling
- Stretchy cuffs and adjustable hem keep the cold out
- Hand pockets stash your gear and important everyday items
- Item #HYH00N2
- Pertex microlight ripstop
- 700+ fill down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 2 drop-in
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?