Staying warm makes everything better.
An insulating jacket is an absolute must have article of clothing for any outdoor enthusiast. It's best used under a shell for the maximum combination of warmth and weather resistance, and a great option for your next insulating layer is The Helly Hansen Verglas Down Insulator Jacket.
With 700+-fill European goose down, this jacket provides an excellent balance of warmth and minimal bulk. This allows it to be worn under a jacket for cold ski days or by itself for trips to the bar or hot tub. To excel as an insulating piece this jacket features a high collar to trap heat and prevent uncomfortable rubbing from your outer shell layer, as well as low-profile cuffs that fit comfortably on any wrist and under the majority of shells. For further convenience and function, the Verglas also features zippered hand pockets to keep your digits warm or store essentials, plus a drop back hem to keep snow out and your tush warm.
- Warm and packable midlayer for outdoor winter use
- Outer prevents rips to keep down insulation where it belongs
- 700+ fill power is extremely warm while remaining packable
- Raised collar is warm, soft, and keeps wind out
- Two hand pockets to stash your extra stuff
- Drop tail hem adds protection and comfort
- Item #HYH00N3