Select a Size
Select a Color
Unpredictable winter weather doesn't slow you down in the stylish Helly Hansen Vega Parka. It features a Spray Tech construction and a DWR treatment to keep you dry in surprise snow storms on your urban commute. Additionally, a warm soft pile lining in the body and hood of the parka helps take the edge off of the cold temperatures. Primaloft Black Eco synthetic insulation in the arms enhances warmth when the temperatures plummet in the evening on your commute home.
- Insulated parka for warmth and comfort on your urban commute
- Spray Tech construction guards against light moisture in storms
- DWR treatment beads and sheds light rain and snow showers
- Soft pile lining in the body and hood adds warmth on cold days
- Primaloft Black Eco in the sleeves enhances warmth in low temps
- Adjustable waist provides you with a personalized, flattering fit
- Multiple pockets secure and store your small daily necessities
- Longer length offers extended coverage for weather protection
- Item #HYH00ZZ
- 62% nylon, 38% polyester, DWR treatment
- [sleeves] 80g Primaloft Black Eco
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 11.03oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
September 9, 2019
What is the temperature rating on this coat? And what kind of insulation does it have?