Ready for just about anything.
Handle whatever the weather throws at you on your weekend adventure with the Helly Hansen Men's Vanir Slidr Jacket. From touring Wolverine Cirque to just going for a hike with uncertain skies above, this jacket's three-layer Helly Tech Professional provides you with reliable waterproof, breathable protection against heavy rain, sleet, and snow while allowing for the build up of internal moisture to escape easily.
An insanely tough 70D x 70D fabric withstands the hard-hitting abuse you're sure to put it through while navigating rocky, mountainous terrain and tight trees, and the high-visibility, hood-compatible laminated hood brim keeps your line of vision focused when the hard stuff really starts to come down. If the day starts to heat up and your ascent's more strenuous than you'd anticipated, the high center back heat zone with additional action flap venting helps you out by dumping excess heat quickly for a speedy cool down. Helly Hansen articulated the sleeves to give you freedom of movement when making exaggerated pole plants, and then boosted your safety by giving the logo a touch of reflectivity for enhanced visibility after dark.
- Versatile, weatherproof technical shell for alpine adventures
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps you comfortably dry
- Regular fit provides room for layers and easy movement
- High center back heat zone with flaps help you cool down
- Multiple zippered pockets stash maps, snacks, and phone
- Helmet-compatible hood has laminated brim for visibility
- Item #HYH00GD