Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Vanir Icefall Down Jacket
Stay warm at the bottom of crags, halfway up windy skin tracks, or while navigating a new mountain town in the Helly Hanson Vanir Icefall Down Jacket. This warm jacket boasts a blend of goose down and Primaloft synthetic insulation. Goose down makes up the majority of the insulation to keep things lightweight and compressible while the Primaloft insulation is located mostly under the arms to better resist moisture from sweat and provide a more natural fit for restriction free movement. This combination situates the Vanir Icefall as a solid outer layer down jacket that can be thrown on for extra warmth during rigorous activities but it will not replace your trusty emergency mid-layer due to its bulk.
- Comfortable and warm insulated jacket suited for your next adventure
- 20D down proof fabric prevents leakage and handles daily abuse
- Mix of goose down and Primaloft insulation keeps the heat inside
- DWR treatment provides resistance to light weather and moisture
- Snug hood traps additional heat for surprisingly cold days
- Multiple pockets keep snacks, gloves, and other necessities nearby
- Item #HYH00I3