Select a Size
Select a Color
Versatility in the alpine.
Helly Hensen's Vanir Brona Pants thrive on missions into the light powder of the Rockies and Utah's Wasatch Front. Made with a durable, soft stretch fabric, the pants are comfortable enough for long days breaking trail on snowshoes as you navigate the alpine. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch improve mobility when you encounter steep or uneven terrain. And with more breathability than hardshell pants, you'll feel comfortable staying active from dawn to dusk.
- A versatile softshell pant for powder missions
- Soft stretch construction accommodates dynamic movement
- Keep out snow with 2 shock cord adjustments
- Contoured waistband for improved shape and comfort
- Item #HYH00MZ
- durable stretch softshell fabric
- contour cut
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?