Switch Cargo Insulated Pant
The Helly Hansen Switch Cargo Insulated Pants are constructed with a Helly Tech Professional two-layer fabric and fully taped seams to keep you dry lap-after-lap on blower storm days. The Primaloft insulation gives your lower half an extra dose of warmth for those chilly lift rides. Inner thigh ventilation zips make sure you can ditch that heat quickly when you're skiing back down, while articulated knees keep you mobile as you take a quick lap through the park. The adjustable waist and reinforced ankle gaiters ensure these pants stick around for a few long seasons. And since there's no reason ski pants shouldn't have a hint of style, Helly Hansen gave these sleek slacks a low rise and boot cut so they flow perfectly from the slopes to the parking lot apres.
- Insulated snow pants keep you warm whether you’re on or off-piste
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure your necessities
- Fully seam-sealed construction and DWR finish keep you dry
- An articulated fit promotes dynamic motion and increased mobility
- Partially recycled materials lay-up gives you peace of mind
- Item #HYHZ7C6
- [2L shell] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyamide, [finish] DWR
- Primaloft Black Eco, 40g, 80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered cargo
- zippered inner leg
- integrated, silicone grippers
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 8, 2020
Super comfortable, seem to run small
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 145 lbs
These pants are really cute and comfrotable. They fit my body shape well and the vents are awesome. They are a little tight on the waist. I usually am between a small and a medium, and I ordered a medium (i'm 5'6, 145lbs, 25 years old) and I still find myself sucking in to clip the buttons, and occasionally having the buttons come undone when I sit on the chairlift. It seems like ordering a large would be way too big, but i'm wondering if I should have sized up. I also found they are not very water resistant. In theory, nothing some scotchguard can't cure.. Though I think I am going to be purchasing another pair for of more water resistant pants for the really wet days at the mountain. Overall though, I was happy with the pants.
January 29, 2016
I've been through a lot of brands and styles of ski pant. These are a fantastic fit. I have hips but small butt and thighs and this pant fits my hips well without the usual bulk and sag in the butt and thighs. The rise is also perfect. Not too low that you need to keep hiking them up or that they dips when you sit on the lift. Nice and warm too! I am definitely a HH convert for ski pants!
November 30, 2015
Excellent ski pants
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
These ski pants are a good investment. Good material, padded at the buttocks and knees and has zips at the inner thighs which allow for some air. Lots of pockets. Very comfortable and very flattering fit.