Select a Size
Select a Color
Switch Cargo 2.0 Pant
The Helly Hansen Switch Cargo 2.0 Pants are constructed with a Helly Tech Professional two-layer fabric and fully taped seams to keep you dry on the front side, and with Primaloft insulation, your lower half gets an extra dose of warmth for those chilly lift rides. Inner thigh ventilation zips make sure you can ditch that heat quickly when you're skiing back down, while articulated knees keep you mobile as you take a quick lap through the park. And since there's no reason ski pants shouldn't have a hit of style, Helly Hansen gave these sleek slacks a low rise and boot cut so they flow perfectly from the slopes to the parking lot après.
- Ski and snowboard pants for comfort in powder and groomers alike
- Helly Tech Professional membrane blocks moisture in deep powder
- PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm on cold morning chairlift rides
- Thigh zippers dump excess heat when you're lapping runs
- Articulated knees deliver high mobility for playing in the park
- Bottom leg inseam reinforcement adds durability for extended wear
- Internal leg gaiters seal out snow on deep, fresh days off-piste
- Sleek, low-rise, boot-cut design flows from the hill to the lot
- Item #HYH00SH
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 cargo, 2 zippered hand
- thigh zips
- adjustable, belt loops
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetiem
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2016
I've been through a lot of brands and styles of ski pant. These are a fantastic fit. I have hips but small butt and thighs and this pant fits my hips well without the usual bulk and sag in the butt and thighs. The rise is also perfect. Not too low that you need to keep hiking them up or that they dips when you sit on the lift. Nice and warm too! I am definitely a HH convert for ski pants!
November 30, 2015
Excellent ski pants
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
These ski pants are a good investment. Good material, padded at the buttocks and knees and has zips at the inner thighs which allow for some air. Lots of pockets. Very comfortable and very flattering fit.