Svalbard 2 Parka
Commuting in the cold winter months is made more comfortable in the Helly Hansen Svalbard 2 Parka. It features a Helly Tech Protection construction that blocks wind, rain, and snow so storm days don't have to keep you cooped up inside. The parka is packed with Primaloft Black insulation, 200g in the body and 170g in the sleeves and hood, to keep you warm in cold temperatures without impeding your mobility. Not only does the Svalbard keep you comfortable in frigid conditions, but it also features a touch of style for your urban commutes. It has a detachable faux fur hood trim and drop in hand pockets to ensure you stay warm, comfortable, and stylish throughout the season.
- Insulated parka with style, warmth, and comfort for urban wear
- Helly Tech Protection blocks wind and moisture for comfort
- Primaloft insulation provides warmth even in wet conditions
- Wrist gaiters seal in your body heat for warmth in cold temps
- Detachable faux fur lining provides you with an urban aesthetic
- Reflective elements offer visibility on late evening commutes
- Item #HYH010A
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Protection, [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment
- [core] 200g Primaloft Black Eco, [sleeves, hood] 170g Primaloft Black Eco
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, zip-off faux fur
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 stash
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 1.38oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2020
Does this coat have a 2-way zipper?
December 1, 2020
Hey Cyra! This does not have a double zipper.