Born to ride.
Whether your kiddo is shredding harder than you can or just getting used to the feeling of skis beneath his feet, give him the Helly Hansen Boys’ Stuben Jacket to keep him comfortable on the slopes. A waterproof Helly Tech Performance membrane with fully sealed seams protects him from moisture as he makes his way down the hill, and lightweight PrimaLoft Black Eco retains his heat for the chilly lift ride back to the top. The adjustable powder skirt, cuffs, and hem ensure that snow won’t fly inside his jacket in a crash—as long as he remembers to keep it zipped.
- Jacket for days on the mountain
- Lightweight PrimaLoft Black Eco
- Waterproof Helly Tech Performance membrane
- Windproof construction defends against the elements
- Adjustable powder skirt, cuffs, and hem keep snow out
- Wrist gaiters for additional warmth and protection
- Lifepocket extends the battery life of devices
- Item #HYH00K2
[membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] brushed tricot
100g Primaloft Black Eco
[exterior] 2 zippered hand, 1 pass, [interior] 1 Life Pocket, 1 mesh
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding