Spirit of winter.
There's only one thing better than waking up to the sound of snow plows scraping the streets outside and snow blowers revving up to make way on the sidewalks. It's throwing on your Helly Hansen Women's Spirit jacket knowing full well that you'll be spending the rest of the day skiing your face off. Constructed with a waterproof, breathable Helly Tech Performance shell, this jacket is ready to plunder powder while the rest of the skiers huddle in the lodge. PrimaLoft Black insulation acts and feels like natural down to shield you from the cold, but has been mixed with a unique blend of water-resistant fibers to help deliver warmth through slushy conditions.
Helly Hansen equipped the Spirit Jacket with a variety of ski-specific features to enhance your on-mountain experience. A powder skirt helps to seal out snow on deep days, and it can be snapped out of the way when not in use. The adjustable hood cinches down over your helmet for increased weather protection and can be removed on bluebird days. And a plethora of pockets keep your goggles, music, and ski pass handy for a full day on the slopes.
- An insulated ski jacket designed for dedicated skiers
- Waterproof membrane allows for built up condensation to escape
- Fully sealed seams help to keep stitching water-tight
- Insulation mimics warming, lightweight qualities of natural down
- Articulated fit helps to enhance mobility
- Water-resistant front zipper helps to prevent moisture leaks
- Item #HYH00IZ