Select a size:
Why We Like The Sogn Bib Shell Pant
When we float through powder in the Sogn Bibs, we completely forget about any worries of snow sneaking into our pants. The waterproof, three-layer fabric and fully sealed seams thwart the slush that threatens to seep through, all while still allowing moisture to escape. Bibs and gaiters prevent snow from flying in and soaking your legs, even if you yard sale, and the adjustable suspenders and waist gives you a customized look and fit.
- Shell bibs for backcountry touring or resort riding
- Waterproof 3-layer Helly Tech Professional seals out heavy snow
- Lightweight stretch fabric at back adds mobility and breathability
- Breathable fabric and inner thigh vents let moisture escape
- Adjustable waist and suspenders help find the right fit
- Secure pockets keep trail maps and snacks from wandering off
- Beacon-specific storage comes in handy in the backcountry
- Item #HYH00HY
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 beacon
- back thigh
- adjustable suspenders
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.