Spring skiing sidekick.
For the days when you leave your ski jacket unzipped, replace the hand warmers in your pocket with a bottle of sunblock, and look forward to speeding down freshly groomed corduroy, there’s the Helly Hansen Rogue HT Gloves. Designed with water resistant leather and an extra breathable Helly Tech Performace shell, the Rogue is a foolproof companion for spring skiing, cross-country cruising, or even shoveling snow. Ultra-thin insulation packs a punch of heat-trapping power while still allowing built-up moisture to escape for a comfortable ride through sunny days on the slopes. And when you’re off the mountain, keep these low-profile gloves on to use as a beer koozie for après.
- Lightweight gloves with versatile cold weather uses
- Waterproof performance fabric creates a barrier in the snow
- Water repellant goat leather for added durability
- Lightweight insulation packs in finger-warming powers
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure provides a secure fit
- Item #HYH00F6