Select a Size
Select a Color
Rivaridge Puffy Jacket
The Helly Hansen Rivaridge Puffy Jacket is your solution for those freezing cold mornings where you don't want to leave your warm bed but now that the snow's been dumping for hours and shows no signs of stopping. This jacket is both waterproof and insulated to keep you shielded from wild winter weather. The durable and high-performing Helly Tech Professional membrane shields you from whiteout pow-day conditions, while the lightweight yet powerful down insulation ensures that you stay warm when temperatures plummet and winds howl.
Not only does this jacket give you the cold-day convenience of combining your shell and insulator, but it's also made with a four-way stretch fabric that'll move with you on steep tree lines so you can stay comfortable and unrestricted as you ski. It's also got an innovative H2Flow venting system that traps your body heat so it can be more effectively released when you unzip the underarm vents after long runs. Meanwhile, Helly Hansen's special Life Pocket + system keeps your smartphone stashed safely in an insulated pocket, keeping it three times warmer than traditional ski jackets and ensuring that you'll always have some juice when you need to call your friends or snap a vid of this epic day on the slopes.
- Insulated ski jacket that keeps you dry and warm on snowy days
- Waterproof membrane shuts out frigid moisture from snow and sleet
- Down insulation wraps your body in toasty warmth
- Stretch fabric lets you move easily on tricky lines
- Underarm vents effectively dump heat after deep pow runs
- Insulated pocket prevents your phone from losing juice
- Helmet-compatible hood keps your head warm, protected, and dry
- Item #HYH00X0
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional, [face fabric] 89% nylon, 11% elastane, DWR coating
- Alled down
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- detachable, helmet-compatible
- 1 pass, 1 Lifepocket+, 2 zippered hand
- H2Flow System (underarm vents)
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 3, 2019
Beautiful, technical coat
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 170 lbs
This coat is perfectly executed, it is very technical and ready for the winter but it has a luxurious finish to it. The best of both worlds meet in this design. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a very nice weather resistant coat.