Ridge Shell Pant
Sometimes you start to wonder why you don't just get a resort pass, and then you reach the top of the ridgeline and the view makes everything worth it. Not the beautiful sprawling mountains, they have those at the resort too. No, you're talking about the view below, the one filled with untouched knee-deep powder all the way down. When you're traveling into the backcountry, make sure you're rocking the Helly Hansen Ridge Shell Pant. Made with a stretchy, waterproof, and breathable three-layer fabric, these pants will help you stay comfortable and mobile through your whole trek, and have your back if stormy weather arrives. When you finally find your all-time pow stash, boot gaiters at the lower leg will keep billowing snow out, and back-thigh vents will let you cool down after you work up a sweat bouncing through all that snow. The articulated construction gives you a natural range of motion, the adjustable waist lets you find the perfect fit, and the backcountry specific thigh pocket has an inner beacon loop, so you can bring along some safety without a hassle.
- Hit the backcountry with these stretchy and breathable shell pants
- Waterproof fabric offers powder-day protection
- Keep out deep snow with the stretchy ankle gaiters
- Back thigh vents let you cool off on skin-track climbs
- Articulated design and stretch material help you move
- Right thigh pocket has beacon loop for easy storage
- Item #HYH00PI
What do you think about this product?