Rise and shine.
If you can't resist heading outside into the kind of winter weather that's both invigorating and pitiless, it's crucial for your gear to perform under terse conditions. With the help of pro freeskiers and obsessive attention from Helly Hansen designers, the Helly Hansen Men's Ridge Shell Jacket arrives equipped to protect you on the most relentless days. Conquer bitterly cold winds, deep skin tracks, and swirling, snowy ridges, and the Ridge Shell will keep you warm and dry from the summit until you're back in the cabin.
Built with a three-layer Helly Tech Professional shell and Flow membrane, the Ridge Shell delivers reliable waterproof, breathable protection when you're on the mountain. Plus, it has a slightly roomier cut for improved mobility, layering leeway, and protection against the harsh elements. The strategic ventilation zippers, chest pockets, and handwarmer pockets are all positioned to be backpack-compatible, while the zipper pulls and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs are conveniently large enough for you to grab and pull with a glove or mitten.
As backcountry efforts often include travelling in herds, the high visibility trim, brim, and helmet-compatible hood have a bold, neon pop that make you easily distinguishable to friends when you're cruising through the fluffy stuff or densely wooded areas. The jacket-to-pant compatible powder skirt, high collar, goggle wipe and Recco advanced rescue system seal the deal with their premium freerider-specific features.
- Jacket for chasing the goods in inhospitable conditions
- Waterproof shell with DWR coating for extra water resistance
- Relaxed fit accommodates layers and provides extra coverage
- Powder skirt and jacket-pant compatibility seals out snow
- Wealth of backpack-compatible pockets keep your stuff safe
- Mitten-compatible zipper pulls save your hands on cold days
- Item #HYH00E2
- Helly Tech Professional (3-layer)
- fully taped
- Center Back Length
- 32.6 in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 pass pocket, multiple internal
- zippered vents
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime