Rider Insulated Bib
Set the little one in your life up for success on the hill in the Helly Hansen Rider Insulated Bib. These pants boast a water resistant and breathable outer as well as warmth trapping 100g Primaloft Black Eco insulation to keep little ones dry, warm, and happy so that they can focus on your shredding. Meanwhile you will love the durable reinforced seat, knees and bottom legs as well as the adjustable leg length so that you don't need to buy them new pants multiple times a year.
- Bibs to keep little one's warm while they fall in love with sliding
- Weather resistant nylon outer protects against storms
- Primaloft insulation traps heat to keep little shredders happy
- Adjustable leg length can outlast growth spurts for added longevity
- Boot gaiter keeps snow out of the socks for continued comfort
- Reinforced fabric on sea, knees, and legs adds durability
- Item #HYH00L1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 3'4"
- Weight: 38lbs
The Helly Hansen K Rider 2 Bib is the perfect bib for my outgoing son. Before puchasing the K Rider 2 Bib we had some hand me down cheap snow pants that would end up being soaked through and cold after a day of sledding. After doing a bit of research I decided on the Helly Hansen Bib. I ordered a size 4 so that I could get a season or two our of them. With that in mind they fit him a little big, which I wanted, but the suspenders adjusted to fit him nicely. They have kept my son warm and dry, so that he can enjoy the cold and snowy days on the sledding hill.