Select a Size
Select a Color
The Helly Hansen Powderqueen 2.0 Jacket blocks out wind and snow alike as you're ripping down steep hills and sending cliffs on your way towards fresh snow. Its Helly Tech Professional membrane with fully sealed seams delivers waterproof protection so you'll stay dry and well-guarded against melting snow. Should the wild wind blow fierce, a nice layer of Primaloft will ward off that chill. Alternatively, if you warm yourself up on a traverse, Helly Hansen's H²Flow ventilation will help ensure you don't overheat while a dedicated internal pocket keeps your phone from freezing over.
- Fully-featured ski and snowboard jacket for seeking out deep powder
- Helly Tech Professional and fully taped seams keep moisture out
- Light PrimaLoft insulation offers warmth for cold chairlift rides
- H²Flow system vents excess body heat when lapping chest-deep runs
- 4-way stretch face fabric ensures mobility down technical lines
- Fixed powder skirt keeps fresh flakes from sneaking into torso
- Helmet-compatible hood finished with hi-viz brim
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes seal out the chill and fresh snow
- Item #HYH00SE
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, high vis brim
- [exterior] 2 hand, 1 chest (Lifepocket), 1 pass, [internal] 2 goggle
- underarm, HFlow vents
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 11, 2018
Perfect fit and warm!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 5` 10"
Very Happy with this early Christmas present. It's super warm and unlike most women's ski jackets is about both functionality and style! It's loose enough to give you great mobility, on the longer side so doesn't ride up, long sleeves (for taller individuals great plus), while looking good. Lot's of pockets and high neck guard is a plus. Highly recommend for taller women!
December 5, 2017
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
I really wanted to love this jacket -- loved the color (graphite blue), love the Helly quality, seemed like it would be super warm. However, the fit was just super strange. The powder skirt fits really tight, you can feel it even when it's not snapped up -- and it's not removable. And then when you zip up, the fit is really tight around the hips (and I have relatively narrow hips compared to most), which makes it pooch out right above the hip area and give a pot-bellied look. And the sleeves are super long (and I have relatively long arms). Too bad, this jacket comes close but I sent it back for these reasons.
October 28, 2017
Cute AND Tough
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 145 lbs
I have been so impressed with the quality of this jacket. It is the lightest profile jacket I have ever had that is also incredibly warm. Unlike other ski jackets I always felt a midlayer was necessary, but with this one only on the very coldest of days do I need to bundle up. The thin layer of insulation is so effective and the design lends itself to keep warmth in- the windproofing is awesome- but then on warm days I open up the vents and my body heat escaped seamlessly. And the Lifepocket is LEGIT! I have struggled with keeping my phone charged in the cold in the past, but this little invention helps keeps me connected and snapping pics all day! I am 5'10'' and lean, and wear a Medium. It is a longer freeride style that is in vogue right now and I love it being a taller woman, but if you are more petite person it might make sense to consider a smaller size. The body of the jacket is normal sized though, so it depends on how you want to wear the jacket. Lastly, the outer material of the jacket is a huge highlight- it is super sturdy, almost more like a synthetic canvas than a normal outerwear fabric. I have fallen (hard) in it, bulldozed through the trees and no snags or cuts! I will wear the Powderqueen for seasons to come and it continues to look barely broken in!
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.