Bring on the adventure.
When your girl is in the running for biggest powderhound on the mountain, get her in the Helly Hansen Girls' Powder Pants and watch her leave the competition in her wake. Featuring Helly Tech Performance technology, these pants will keep her dry and comfortable whether she's bombing powder bowls, finding new launching pads, or beating her brother on the race course. Primaloft Black insulation shields her from the cold so she can ski longer and harder.
Cool looks paired with thoughtful design features make the Powder Pants an all-around winner. Hi-viz neon details keep her visible on the slopes and add a playful feel. Detachable suspenders with a high back help keep her pants in place while offering extra protection from errant snow. Articulated knees make it easy for her to hike up during afternoon park laps, and elastic gaiters keep the pants down around her boots. Scuff guards protect her pants from sharp edges and boot abuse for season after season of use.
- A playful ski pant built for charging on powder days
- Helly Tech shell offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Primaloft Black insulation provides warmth for cold days
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Detachable suspenders with high back
- Neon details increase visibility on the slopes
- Integrated gaiters help seal out snow
- Item #HYH00FM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These are on the second daughter in the family. No joke, they are warm and get the job done in frigid NH skiing. Solid and our favorite brand for kids lately.