sale $165.00 $275.0040% Off
Another line of defense.
Pull on your Helly Hansen Women's Odin Thrudheim Jacket when grey skies threaten your multi-day hike. This tough shell sports a 3-layer Helly Tech Performance membrane that repels snow, sleet, rain, and spilled coffee. Fully taped seams seal out moisture on extra soggy days and the adjustable hood adds an extra line of defense against the elements. Underarm vents dump heat when the sun comes out and the brushed tricot lining is soft and breathable.
- A technical jacket for protection in the mountains
- 3-layer Helly Tech shell repels rain and snow
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Underarm vents dump heat quickly
- Brushed tricot lining is soft and breathable
- Adjustable hood adds extra protection
- Lightweight design doesn't add bulk
- Item #HYH00LC
[membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (3-layer), [face fabric] nylon ripstop
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand
backpacking, hiking, mountaineering