Select a size:
Odin Stretch Hooded Light Insulator Jacket
The Helly Hansen Odin Stretch Hooded Light Insulator Jacket is perfect for layering in the winter and stands alone excellently in the shoulder seasons, and it's outfitted with the features and tech you need to perform at your best in cold weather. The PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation offers breathable warmth during active pursuits, while the soft-but-strong fabric boasts plenty of stretch to ensure that those pursuits are as active as you want them to be. Too boost your stretch on chilly climbing routes and backcountry ski tours the Odin is equipped with stretch underarm panels that'll help you reach the next hold and push to the summit. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment ensures that steady snow and light rain won't soak through, but even if you're caught in bad weather without a shell, the synthetic insulation will keep doing its job when wet. The fixed hood and zippered pockets add in the necessary conveniences, ensuring that you're ready for any and all cold-weather pursuits.
- Lightweight insulator for all of your adventures in the cold
- PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation keeps you warm but stays breathable
- Four-way stretch fabric helps you move on the trail or wall
- Underarm stretch panels let you extend to reach that next hold
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and most snowfall
- Fixed hood fits snugly during wet and windy weather
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep important gear close by
- Item #HYH00XE
- 90% nylon, 10% elastane, DWR treatment
- 40g Primaloft Active Gold+
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.