Odin Stretch Hooded Insulator Jacket
The Helly Hansen Odin Stretch Hooded Insulator Jacket is the kind of jacket that every all-season outdoor enthusiast needs in their quiver. It's perfect for layering in the winter and stands alone excellently in the shoulder seasons, and it's outfitted with the features and tech you need to perform at your best in cold weather. The PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation offers breathable warmth during active pursuits, while the soft-but-strong fabric boasts plenty of stretch to ensure that those pursuits are as active as you want them to be. Too boost your stretch on chilly climbing routes and backcountry ski tours the Odin is equipped with stretch underarm panels that'll help you reach the next hold and push to the summit. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment ensures that steady snow and light rain won't soak through, but even if you're caught in bad weather without a shell, the synthetic insulation will keep doing its job when wet. The fixed hood and zippered pockets add in the necessary conveniences, ensuring that you're ready for any and all cold-weather pursuits.
- An active insulator for all of your adventures in the cold
- PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation keeps you warm but stays breathable
- Four-way stretch fabric helps you move on the trail or wall
- Underarm stretch panels let you extend to reach that next hold
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and most snowfall
- Fixed hood fits snugly during wet and windy weather
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep important gear close by
- Item #HYH00PL
- 30D synthetic stretch fabric
- 80g PrimaLoft Gold Active
- fixed, with scuplted brim
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, climbing, mountaineering, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2020
Poor build quality
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 205 lbs
Stitching is coming undone on two pockets. On one the zipper is detaching from the jacket and on the other the pocket is totally blown out on the inside. No lifetime warranty on a $260 jacket either. Lookout and look to another brand.
November 28, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size