Odin Muninn 2.0 Pant - Women's
Made for your next trip to the mountains, these Odin pants are durable, flexible and weather protective.
We designed the Odin outdoor pants with insight from Search & Rescue professionals around the world. Theyre durable and have a PFC-free water-repellent to protect you in changeable conditions. Theyre also flexible, with 4-way stretch, giving you maximum freedom of movement. The details count. We added an adjustable and pack-compatible waist, snap adjustments on the trouser hem, a zippered pocket made for notebooks, and a Recco transponder so youre findable in the wilderness. Were committed to reducing environmental impact. These pants are responsibly made with the certified bluesign textile manufacturing process, which reduces waste in every step of the clothing supply chain.
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment
- Leg Opening
- ankle zippers, snap tab closure
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- adjustable hook-and-loop side tabs, belt loops, pack compatible
- zipper fly, 2 snap closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- mountaineering, hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime