Select a size:
Odin Mountain Softshell Jacket
Whether you head to the hills for climbing, skiing, or a combination of both, grab the Odin Mountain Softshell. This jacket consists of a 4-way stretch softshell fabric that offers exceptional breathability for rigorous days in the high alpine.
- Softshell jacket built for involved skiing or climbing missions
- 4-way stretch face fabric ensures complete range of motion, comfort
- DWR treatment forces water to bead up, preventing saturation
- Waterproof membrane in the shoulders blocks out driving snow
- Grid fleece backing wicks moisture without adding too much warmth
- Two way adjustable hood blocks out blustery wind, snow squalls
- Angled chest pockets are easily accessible when wearing a harness
- Item #HYH00XC
- [face fabric] 4-way stretch 2-layer softshell, C6 DWR treatment [lining] grid fleece
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30.5in
- dual adjustment, laminated brim
- 2 angled chest, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.